Many of us are not even vaguely familiar with the different varieties of wine that are available for purchase. In fact, some of us probably thought red wine and white wine were the only ones in existence.
Most of us don’t have any idea of the number of varieties of wine that are in existence. We have dinner wines, dessert wines, red wines, white wines, dry red wine, dry white wine, sweet red wine, sweet white wine and much more.
Before you serve your first dinner that includes wine, make sure to understand something about wines. Know what is proper to serve with different meals.
Buy now to read on…
- Becoming Familiar with Wine
- Choosing a Dessert Wine
- Choosing a High Quality Wine
- Choosing a Wine with Dinner
- Cooking with Wine
- Do Wine Glasses Matter?
- Does Price Define Quality in Wine?
- Following the Wine Serving Rules
- Fruit and Specialty Wines
- Have You Tried Local Wines?
- How to Choose a Red Wine with Fish
- How to Qualify as a Wine Critic
- How to Store Wine
- Is Wine Making Easy?
- Making Accommodations for Non-Drinking Guests
- Planning a Wine Tasting Party
- Presenting Your Host with a Bottle of Wine
- Red or White: Making the Right Decision
- Red Wine and Red Meat Pairing
- Serving Wine without Dinner
- The Art of Wine Tasting
- The Importance of Serving the Proper Win
- The Wine Making Process
- The Importance of Quality Wine in Cooking
- Your Initial Wine Purchase